Want to fry without oil? You can try air fryer for healthy life and make an easy dish for brunch. Sweet potatoes plus air fryer are the perfect combination for your healthy brunch.
- 2 small (14 oz) sweet potatoes (peeled)
- 1 tablespoon potato starch
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/4 teaspoons kosher salt (divided)
- 3/4 cup no-salt-added ketchup
- Cooking spray
- Prepare a medium pan; add water; bring to a boil
- Add potatoes and cook until tender (about 15 minutes); Remove the potatoes then let stand for 15 minutes until cool
- Grate the potatoes and put in a medium bowl; Add potato starch, garlic powder and 1 teaspoon salt; Stir slowly then shape mixture into tot-shaped cylinders
- Cover the air fryer pan with cooking spray and place 1/2 of tots in the pan; Spray with cooking spray; Cook at 400°F for 12 minutes or until browned (turning halfway through cook time); Remove and sprinkle with 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Repeat the steps above for the remaining tots
- Garnish with mayonnaise or ketchup.
Nutrition facts: 78 calories, 0g fat, 19g carbohydrate, 1g protein,#air fryer recipes #brunch recipes #healthy recipes #sweet potatoes recipes