LiitoKala Lii-PD4 Lii-PL4 S1 S2 S4 Battery Charger For 18650 26650 21700 18350 AA AAA 3.7V/3.2V/1.2V/1.5V Lithium NiMH Battery
Note: Lii-PD4 can’t detect battery capacity.
Click on the image data access products!
Lii-PL4 charger for instructions
1. This charger can handle all cylindrical batteries 3.7V Li-ion, 3.8V IMR, 1.2V Ni-MH / Cd, 3.2VLiFePO4
2. Read this manual before use and pay special attention to the recommended charging current, needs to be above the recommended current limit
3. If DC input, only 12V 1A is recommended
4. Spirit heating during loading
5. Remove the charger from power source after charging finished, and remove the battery from the charger at the same time
6. for the interior only
7. The display data for reference only, please refer to professional instrument for more accurate data
specification and function
1. Multi-power input: AC cable 110-240V 50 / 60Hz (included) / 12V 1A adapter (selective), four independent and micro computer management system.
2. Three charging mode (500mAh / 1000mAh / 2000mAh, 2000mAh current mode is fixed only to the fourth slot.
3. The LED charging indicators: both for charging progress: 25% -50% -75% -100% and battery types: Ni-MH 1.2V, Li-Fe 3.2V, Li-ion 3.7V , Li-ion 3.80 V (IMR)
4. Automatically identify Li-ion and Ni-MH batteries and manually set the charging mode for LiFePO4 and 3.80V lithium ion batteries (IMR)
5. Upgrade for OV battery. there will be no battery of1.65-1.85V (refresh current can only be detected)
6. Protection for overcharge and over-discharge and short-circuit. identify broken battery and polar reverse polarity protection.
7. Charging under constant voltage and current
Button, LED and function
1. Keys: While power supply is connected, 1) Short press (less than 2S) to change the mode, the battery type. It will start to charge 5 seconds after the setting of the battery type (3.2V or 3, 80V), 1.2V Ni-Mh and 3.7V li-ion can be detected automatically, so it only needs adjustment of 3.2V and 3.8V batteries; 2) Change the charging current anytime during the charging process by pressing long (more than 2s) the mode button
2. LED: While power is plugged in, all LEDs light immediately 1) If no battery is inserted, the 500mAh LED (one of the three power display LEDs) will stop and others will go away. 2) When battery is inserted and detected, 4 LED charge indicator for the channel will open on taking which 3.7V battery type LED keeps flashing indicating to the battery type, if no operation in 5 seconds, it will start by automatic detection (Li -Ion 3.7V or NIMH) then four LED displays will show the charge status. 3) During the charging process, short-press the mode button to set the battery type within 5 seconds; 4) When no power is connected, insert a battery, it can quickly shows the remaining battery charger volume of the battery.
3. LED display graphic reference
1. input: AC cable 110-240V 50 / 60Hz (included) / DC 12V 1A & # 65288; selective & # 65289;
2. Output voltage: 4.2V DC for 3.7V Li-Ion
DC 4.35 V for Li-Ion 3.8 V (IMR)
DC 3.65 V for LeFePO4
DC 1.48 V for NiMH / NI-Cd
3. Output current: Li-ion / IMR / LiFePO4 2000mA * 1 (only for slot # 4),
1000mA * 2, 500mA * 3 500mA * 4
NiMH / NiCd: 1000mA * 2, 500mA * 3 500mA * 4
4. Constant voltage, cut-off current: less than 100mA
5. Standby current: less than 15mA
Compatible battery types and sizes
li-ion / IMR / LiFePO4: 26650 & # 65292; 21700 & # 65292; 20700, 18650, 18490, 18350, 17670, 17500, 16340 (RCR123), 14500, 10440
NiMH / Cd: AA, AAA & # 65292; SC, C
133mm x 100mm x 35mm (L x W x H)
Weight: 175g: gram (including micro cable)