This is an easy vegan keto dinner recipes for healthy life. Fast and easy to make for dinner, and you can also combine this with original noodles.
- 1 1/2 cups fresh spinach (firmly packed)
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- 2 1/4 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 clove garlic (optional)
- 2 medium zucchinis
- Put spinach, garlic, lemon juice and salt into food processor and mix until spinach is completely processed and garlic is reduced (about 45 seconds)
- Add walnuts and olive oil to the food processor mixture and mix it again until walnuts are fine, resembling pesto
- Peel the zucchini (remove outer green peel) to make the noodles; you can use vegetable peeler or spiralizer
- Place noodles into pan then put the sauce and gently stir until well combined.
Nutrition facts: 65 calories, 1g fat, 10.7g carbohydrate, 6.5g protein, 0mg cholesterol#noodles recipes #spinach pesto recipes #vegan keto dinner recipes #vegan keto recipes #zucchini noodles recipes